MARC SERVICES RESIDENT
COOP GROUP MEMBERS
Studio - RM 80 / Per Night
1 Bed Room - RM 100 / Per Night
2 Bed Room - RM 120 / Per Night
DEPOSIT - -
RULES & REGULATIONS
By accessing and utilizing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, so please read this section carefully before proceeding.
1. This accommodation opens to all valid COOP members only (UKHWAH, KOPUTRI & KOBETA). We offer only a minimum 3-night booking and not more than 3 rooms for any reservation. Our database will accept a reservation on the basis of the availability of the properties. The reservation will be confirmed by UKHWAH Property after we received the full payment.
2. You are agree the check-in time at 2.00 pm and check-out time is at 11.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless otherwise authorized by our management. We are not responsible for any injuries or inconvenience causes, loss or damage during your stay in our property. Members are to follow all the rules and procedures of the Apartment and any ruling verbally given as and when required.
3. We are entitled to refuse admittance of the persons exceeding the number on the booking form or the number of beds of each resident, except for children under six years old. In the event of any infringement of the abovementioned obligations, UKHWAH Property at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment immediately, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
4. If UKHWAH Property unable to provide the members the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him/her to a similar property of characteristics by notifying the members first. In the event that the members are not agreed with the offered property, all monies paid will be refunded.
5. No parking service and parking lot provides to our resident. No pets are permitted in any of the properties. Failures to observe this will certainly lead you open to being evicted from the premises with the forfeiture of all monies paid. Our property is a NON SMOKING AREA ZONE, so your kind cooperation is highly appreciated to create a convenience and healthy environment. We need your cooperation to switch off all the electrical appliances and water tap to prevent waste of energy and water when you are not in the apartment. Please be informed that no room service provided to our properties. No parties or gatherings and no cooking activities at our resident unless you give us a written letter to grant the permission. Additional cost will be bond to you for utility usage. Only HALAL food is allowed to be taken into our property. Please take off your shoes when you are entering our property.
6. The members are advice to maintain the cleanliness of the properties at all the times. And it is your responsibility to ensure that garbage is removed from the property and disposed of appropriately. It is also the occupant’s responsibility to clean all cutleries, crockery, pots and etc. back to a clean condition as found on arrival and to keep our property clean and tidy. Please ensure that we reserve the right to apply additional cleaning costs to you and if there is any breakages/damages occur by you and your guest during period of use, we will charge you by deducting the cost and maintenance from your saving money (membership)*.
7. Noise must be kept to a minimum level at all times. If any complaints are received by us for either noise, use of unacceptable language or any other behavior considered unacceptable by our selves, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Your accommodation tariff and security deposit may not be refunded.
8. In the event that a members locks out themselves during office hour, you have to call us to gain re-entry and the members have to wait for us to bring a key to the property and this will incur a fee of RM30 per delivery, or in the event we do not hold a spare key, the members will be responsible to arrange and pay for a locksmith to assist with re-entry.
9. If there are any queries regarding the reservation, please quote your booking date, name and MyKad number for us to reply your enquiry. If you encounter any problems with your accommodation you should raise the issue direct to us so we can resolved it to your satisfaction within 48 hours.
10. Please Bank-in full payment 1 (one) week before check in to the Koperasi Pendidikan Islam Malaysia Berhad (UKHWAH) at Maybank Berhad account no. 564342-60103-1 and fax bank-in slip to 03 - 2694 1530 and please specify the number of your booking, the reference of the apartment and your name. Please submit the original bank-in slip to us during check in. Failure to make the bank transfer and notify us one week before check-in may result in cancellation of your booking. Please note that the reservation is not guaranteed until we receive a bank slips copy. Any request of extension of the stay should be sent to Ukhwah Property as soon as possible. If the property is available, the additional charges will be calculated on the basis of one-day rental with an additional night.
11. Please notify us 3 days earlier if you like to cancel your reservation for us to process your deposit refund**. However, if we received your cancellation less than 3 days, we will not entertain any request to refund your security deposit and if you are using the 6 days stay for free accommodation, we have the right to reduce the number of days for each days revoked.
12. The property address is:
No.3, Jalan Pinang
03 - 2691 2530 / 4530 - Pn. Sharifah / Pn. Yanti
* We will notify you before deducting your saving money (membership)
** Notify us if you like to collect or bank in the refund, it takes 1 month to refund